Welcome to Oregon Medical Groups's new Patient Portal site! We are excited to bring you this new site, which will have more options for you to choose from for your healthcare.
Please check back often for new features!
Please contact our Patient Portal team at (541) 242-4949 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's a quick overview of what you will find on each tab:
- Where you can view all of your secure messages from Oregon Medical Group
- Where you can view all of your past appointments and book an appointment online for one of our NOW
Immediate Care Clinics!
- Where you can view all of your current medication and
your refill history for each.
- Where you can view what we have in our records for your
provider, pharmacy, insurance, etc.
- Where you can view your allergies, active problems, medications, immunizations, vital signs, diagnostic results (such as your lab results), chart information that has been shared to you from your
provider or clinic.
- Where you can change your password, modify your payment
settings, and request to change your email.
New to our practice and looking for a doctor?
Finding a physician who fits you, your family and your health needs can be tough. One place to start is by asking people you know who they see - and if they're happy with that physician. An even better place to start is by calling our New Patient Representative, Sue Harwell.
Her job is to connect new patients with the right doctor.
When you get her on the phone, she'll ask a lot of questions about you and your family - she's not being nosy, she's just trying to figure out who would be the best match for you. Sue has worked with Oregon Medical Group since 1989, and knows every physician and clinic. She'll register you and schedule your first appointment in one call, too, saving you time and hassle.
Sue likes her job and we know you'll like her. In order to assist you with finding a physician, Sue has additional staff, who work along side her.
We look forward to your call.
Phone: (541) 242-4444
Hours: Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 4:30pm